We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$79 for a One-Hour Deep Tissue or Relaxation Full-Body Massage & a 40-Minute Collin Indulgence Facial (value $206)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get to know the meaning of true relaxation.
- Grab a one-hour massage and a 40-minute facial from La Goldenria Day Spa for just $79.
- Choose between a deep tissue or full-body massage.
- Feel – and see – the benefits of Collin products.
- Take some time out to spoil yourself and de-stress.
Relaxation is a smooth, solitary stone, placed in the middle of a perfectly manicured garden of sand on a warm, sunny day, overlooking a beach of clear water and tranquil shores, which extends out to a gentle waterfall that washes over all your cares and worries.
Get to know true relaxation and pay just $79 for a one-hour deep tissue or relaxation full-body massage and a 40-minute Collin indulgence facial at La Goldenria Day Spa.
La Goldenria Day Spa prides itself on its different departments (skin rejuvenation clinic, beauty studio and day spa) - all devoted to pampering you and helping you look your most naturally gorgeous. Today's package uses the top-of-the-line Collin products to introduce a little indulgence into your day with a 40-minute facial that includes a cleanse, peel and mask.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.