We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
La Casserole Restaurant and Cafe
$69 for a Three-Course Meal for Two People incl. Two Entrees, Two Mains, Two Desserts & Two Glasses of House Wine (value $138)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Come and try the delights on offer at Howick's latest French restaurant.
- Grab a three-course meal for two people including two entrees, two mains and two desserts with a glass of house wine or soft drink each at La Casserole Restaurant and Cafe for $69.
- Take in the romantic and majestic atmosphere around you.
- Enjoy the intoxicating flavours served in each course.
No matter how charming you think you are, that over-cooked pasta and dangerously under-cooked mince you made for dinner aren't going to impress your lady friend.
Pay $69 for a decadent three-course meal for two people including two entrées, two mains and two desserts with a glass of wine each at La Casserole Restaurant and Cafe.
You'll begin with a choice between seafood chowder or an apple, chicken and cranberry salad before moving onto the main event. You'll both have the choice of grilled scotch beef and tiger prawns served with fries, broccoli and creamy bacon mushroom sauce or the grilled mixed seafood (tiger prawns, scallops, salmon and mussels) served with Bearnaise sauce and tomato Provençal. Going perfectly with the house wine on offer (or two soft drinks), you'll be satisfied before the meal is even over. Finish up with the sweet and spectacular cream caramel dessert or crepes with banana, cream and warm chocolate sauce, and enjoy a romantic evening out with your special someone.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.