We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
La Casserole Restaurant and Cafe
$69 for a Three-Course Meal for Two People incl. Entree, Two Mains, Two Desserts & Two Glasses of Red Wine (value $144)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Come and try the delights on offer at Howick's latest French restaurant.
- Grab a three-course meal for two people including an entree, two mains and two desserts with a glass of red wine each at La Casserole Restaurant and Cafe for $69.
- Take in the romantic and majestical atmosphere around you.
- Enjoy the intoxicating flavours coming in each course.
No matter how charming you think you are, that over-cooked pasta and dangerously under-cooked mince you made for dinner isn't going to impress your lady-love.
Pay $69 for a decadent three-course meal for two people including an entree, two mains and two desserts with a glass of red wine each at La Casserole Restaurant and Cafe.
You'll begin with some toasted garlic bread to share before moving onto the main event. The pacific steak dish is a popular choice coming with grilled beef tenderloin with prawn and scallop, served with roasted baby tomatoes, wrapped bacon asparagus and creamy peppercorn sauce. Going perfectly with the red wine on offer, you'll be satisfied before the meal is even over. Finish up with the sweet and spectacular cream caramel dessert and enjoy a romantic evening out with your special someone.
More Great Auckland Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Auckland Sea Kayaks
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.