We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$89 for a Keratin Hair Straightening Treatment or $119 to Add a Conditioning Treatment, Style Cut & Blow-Dry (value up to $460)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Show off sleek hair that's perfect for the summer season.
- Grab a Keratin hair straightening treatment at L&L Salon for just $89.
- Pay $119 to add a conditioning treatment, style cut, and blow-dry.
- Get relaxed and more manageable hair using the advanced technology of the Keune product range, developed in Europe.
If you're planning on being a busy bee this summer then there's no reason why you should be spending an hour each morning taming your locks. Wake up and get going every day while flaunting fabulous hair.
Get a Keratin hair straightening treatment at L&L Salon for just $89 or include a conditioning treatment, style cut and blow-dry for just $119.
As well as the convenience of L&L Salon's great new city fringe location in Glenfield, you can also look forward to having your hair treated with some of the very best European hair care products available from the Keune range, developed in one of Europe’s most advanced hair cosmetic laboratories. The Keune hair straightening treatment relaxes naturally curly hair leaving it more manageable. During treatment, hair is infused with keratin to restore the natural hair structure while silk proteins condition the hair, helping to leave it soft and shiny.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.