We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$99 for Catering for 10 People, $179 for 20 People, or $269 for 30 People - Delivery Options Available (value up to $645)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Just like kung fu, not everyone can master the art of cooking.
- Grab catering for 10, 20, or 30 people from only $99 at KungFu Catering.
- Pay $99 for 10 people, $179 for 20 people, or $269 for 30 people. Add $25 for delivery within 30km of the Sky Tower.
- Spoil your guests with approximately 10 items of delicious finger food each.
- Make your party truly memorable with catering that will blow your mind.
While the KungFu caterers may not go around cutting canapés with karate chops and bare fists, they do have the expertise and precision to make your event's catering truly memorable.
Grab catering from only $99 at KungFu Catering. Choose from the following options:
- Pay $99 for catering for 10 people, or $124 to include delivery.
- Pay $179 for catering for 20 people, or $204 to include delivery.
- Pay $269 for catering for 30 people, or $294 to include delivery.
Leave the catering to the professionals with this fantastic catering deal. Whether you've got a small group of ten, or up to 30 people, KungFu Catering will provide your party with a plethora of palatable platters. With generous servings of approximately 10 items of finger food per person, your guests are sure to leave with a satisfied smile of their face.
Select 10 items from the menu below:
- Japanese Ramen sesame dressing salad
- Shanghai style chicken shredded salad
- Crispy chicken thigh
- Salmon swirls/smoked salmon canapés
- Thai fish cake
- Thai chicken Satay skewer
- Prawn skewer with wasabi and lime Aioli or Tomyum sauce
- Chicken nibbles
- Thai beef ball and fish ball grilled with sweet chili dipping sauce
- Shanghai style smoked honey glazed fish filet w/ wakami seaweed salad and pickle ginger
- Thai style grilled vegetable skewers (with Tomyum dipping sauce)
- Grilled Cumin Cajun lamb and melon ball skewers with basil leaf (pesto dipping sauce)
- Mini gourmet Burgers (chicken)
- Selection of club sandwiches
- Mini BBQ pork bun
- Peking duck wraps (Hoisin sauce)
- Spring roll
- Chocolate profiteroles
- Lemon curd tartlet
- Mini buttermilk pan cake served with banana mango mousse and mixed berry compote
- Japanese Mucchi served with strawberry compote dessert
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.