We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$50 for a One-Month Trial Membership incl. All Group Fitness Classes & Resistance Weight Programme (value $180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Shed bad winter eating habits and gain healthier ones.
- Grab a one-month trial membership including all group fitness classes and a full personal weight program at Kumeu Gym for $50.
- Take part in their group fitness classes like pump and cardio circuit.
- Lose those last few kilos before you have to slip into your bikini this summer.
Summer's coming up fast and if that isn't enough to motivate you to exercise then take a look at the pictures from the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show which just taped in the US. That'll get you moving.
Pay $50 for a one-month trial membership including all group fitness classes and a full personal weight program at Kumeu Gym.
Offering excellent facilities and a wonderful team of trainers, Kumeu Gym is a friendly community gym that'll have you on the road to health in no time. With a focus on your health and achieving your personal goals, their classes and equipment are all you need to shed kilos, tone, and feel wonderful about your body. Enjoy classes like boxing and cardio circuit where you'll really feel the burn. Click the buy button now and take the first crucial steps towards changing your body.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.