We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Up to 53% off Gourmet Sizzlers & Drinks (value up to $140)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a wide range of delightful dishes that are sure to get your stomach rumbling.
- Grab two gourmet sizzlers and two drinks (beer, wine, juice or iced tea) at Kobe Sizzlers, for only $35, or go for four gourmet sizzlers and four drinks for just $65.
- Friendly service and a unique range of flavours and combinations.
- They serve 100% halal food.
Good cuisine can taste or smell in a variety of ways. Yet, when it comes to the sound of food that's warm, fresh and mouth-wateringly delicious, nothing matches that one tantalising siren call: Tssssssssssssst.
Grab two gourmet sizzlers and two drinks (beer, wine, juice, or iced tea) at Kobe Sizzlers for only $35, or go for four gourmet sizzlers and four drinks for just $65.
At Kobe, located in the heart of Parnell, they serve food that's 100% halal. Their menu's a distinctive combination of great flavours, fresh produce, and a lot of creativity. There's a wide range of options available to cater for a range of different diners pallets. Experience friendly service and delicious food. Browse the menu below.
- Steak on the grill - 250g scotch fillet served with medley pan-fried vegetables.
- Kiwi Shashlik - beef skewers served with fried eggs, chips and grilled tomato.
- Sizzling chicken - grilled chicken breast served with sautéed zucchini, green beans and carrots.
- Chicken Shashlik - grilled chicken on skewers served w crispy fried vegetables rosti.
- Fish Shashlik - catch of the day with crumbed prawns and sautéed vegetables.
- Lamb Seekh - grilled shish (marinated lamb mince) on a skewer served with steamed garden vegetables.
- Veg Shashlik (v) - fried cottage cheese served with steamed garden vegetables.
- Veg Satellite (v) - mixed puy lentil and vegetable patty served w sautéed mushrooms and pan fried vegetables.
- Sauces: Mushroom, garlic, hot pepper and chilli.
- Accompaniment: Boiled rice, egg noodles, roast potatoes, potato mash, fries.
Sheekh : The name Sheekh comes from being cooked on a seekh or a stick (a skewer).
Shashlik : Meat for shashlik is usually marinated overnight in a high-acidity marinade like vinegar, dry wine or sour fruit/vegetable juice with the addition of herbs and spices.
More Great Auckland Deals
Sal's Authentic New York Pizza Browns Bay
Big Boys Toys
Black Sugar Grill - Mission Bay
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.