We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Up to 53% off Gourmet Sizzlers & Drinks (value up to $140)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a wide range of delightful dishes that are sure to get your stomach rumbling.
- Grab two gourmet sizzlers and two drinks (beer, wine, juice or iced tea) at Kobe Sizzlers, for only $35, or go for four gourmet sizzlers and four drinks for just $65.
- Friendly service and a unique range of flavours and combinations.
- They serve 100% halal food.
Good cuisine can taste or smell in a variety of ways. Yet, when it comes to the sound of food that's warm, fresh and mouth-wateringly delicious, nothing matches that one tantalising siren call: Tssssssssssssst.
Grab two gourmet sizzlers and two drinks (beer, wine, juice, or iced tea) at Kobe Sizzlers for only $35, or go for four gourmet sizzlers and four drinks for just $65.
At Kobe, located in the heart of Parnell, they serve food that's 100% halal. Their menu's a distinctive combination of great flavours, fresh produce, and a lot of creativity. There's a wide range of options available to cater for a range of different diners pallets. Experience friendly service and delicious food. Browse the menu below.
- Steak on the grill - 250g scotch fillet served with medley pan-fried vegetables.
- Kiwi Shashlik - beef skewers served with fried eggs, chips and grilled tomato.
- Sizzling chicken - grilled chicken breast served with sautéed zucchini, green beans and carrots.
- Chicken Shashlik - grilled chicken on skewers served w crispy fried vegetables rosti.
- Fish Shashlik - catch of the day with crumbed prawns and sautéed vegetables.
- Lamb Seekh - grilled shish (marinated lamb mince) on a skewer served with steamed garden vegetables.
- Veg Shashlik (v) - fried cottage cheese served with steamed garden vegetables.
- Veg Satellite (v) - mixed puy lentil and vegetable patty served w sautéed mushrooms and pan fried vegetables.
- Sauces: Mushroom, garlic, hot pepper and chilli.
- Accompaniment: Boiled rice, egg noodles, roast potatoes, potato mash, fries.
Sheekh : The name Sheekh comes from being cooked on a seekh or a stick (a skewer).
Shashlik : Meat for shashlik is usually marinated overnight in a high-acidity marinade like vinegar, dry wine or sour fruit/vegetable juice with the addition of herbs and spices.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.