We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Up to 53% off Gourmet Sizzlers & Drinks (value up to $140)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a wide range of delightful dishes that are sure to get your stomach rumbling.
- Grab two gourmet sizzlers and two drinks (beer, wine, juice or iced tea) at Kobe Sizzlers, for only $35, or go for four gourmet sizzlers and four drinks for just $65.
- Friendly service and a unique range of flavours and combinations.
- They serve 100% halal food.
Good cuisine can taste or smell in a variety of ways. Yet, when it comes to the sound of food that's warm, fresh and mouth-wateringly delicious, nothing matches that one tantalising siren call: Tssssssssssssst.
Grab two gourmet sizzlers and two drinks (beer, wine, juice, or iced tea) at Kobe Sizzlers for only $35, or go for four gourmet sizzlers and four drinks for just $65.
At Kobe, located in the heart of Parnell, they serve food that's 100% halal. Their menu's a distinctive combination of great flavours, fresh produce, and a lot of creativity. There's a wide range of options available to cater for a range of different diners pallets. Experience friendly service and delicious food. Browse the menu below.
- Steak on the grill - 250g scotch fillet served with medley pan-fried vegetables.
- Kiwi Shashlik - beef skewers served with fried eggs, chips and grilled tomato.
- Sizzling chicken - grilled chicken breast served with sautéed zucchini, green beans and carrots.
- Chicken Shashlik - grilled chicken on skewers served w crispy fried vegetables rosti.
- Fish Shashlik - catch of the day with crumbed prawns and sautéed vegetables.
- Lamb Seekh - grilled shish (marinated lamb mince) on a skewer served with steamed garden vegetables.
- Veg Shashlik (v) - fried cottage cheese served with steamed garden vegetables.
- Veg Satellite (v) - mixed puy lentil and vegetable patty served w sautéed mushrooms and pan fried vegetables.
- Sauces: Mushroom, garlic, hot pepper and chilli.
- Accompaniment: Boiled rice, egg noodles, roast potatoes, potato mash, fries.
Sheekh : The name Sheekh comes from being cooked on a seekh or a stick (a skewer).
Shashlik : Meat for shashlik is usually marinated overnight in a high-acidity marinade like vinegar, dry wine or sour fruit/vegetable juice with the addition of herbs and spices.