We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$30 for a Stamford Tasting Platter & Two Glasses of VNO Wine or Monteith's Beer
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Lobby bars will always be synonymous with coolness.
- Grab a tasting platter and two glasses of VNO wine or Monteith's beer for just $30 at Knights Lobby Bar at Stamford Plaza.
- Unwind with someone special over a delectable tasting platter including mouth-watering bite-sized morsels of tasty treats.
- Take in the cool ambience of this stylish bar.
There's something timelessly cool about about hotel bars. You can imagine all icons of cool, for example James Dean, uttering the words "meet me in the lobby bar". Of course Fonzy was the exception, he chose to take his drinks and meetings in the men's room.
What's cooler than lounging in a luxurious lobby bar? How about grabbing an exquisite tasting platter and two glasses of VNO wine or Mointeith's beer for just $30 at Knights Lobby Bar at Stamford Plaza.
Take in the relaxing ambience of Knights Lobby Bar at Stamford Plaza with someone special, as you enjoy delicious international cuisine favourites from your platter, and sip on a wine or beer. It's the perfect spot for a quiet drink and intimate conversation - stylish and effortlessly cool.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.