We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$5 for a $10 Kiwiana Voucher - in Remuera or Kingsland (value $10)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Come on in to experience ‘Kiwiana’ fresh fish and chips cooked in only the best Alpha One Rice Bran Oil.
- Grab a $10 Kiwiana voucher for only $5.
- So get all ya mates together, grab the kids and rattle ya dags down to one of their two convenient locations in Remuera or Kingsland.
- Try their delicious Kiwiana burgers stacked just the way they use to be made.
- Eat in at their funky shops or come and play the Xbox while you wait for your fresh fish, crispy chips and delicious burgers.
After a hard day's yakka of cardboard sliding down the hills, swimming in the sea and trying to find your missing left jandal; it seems only fair you treat yourself to some classic fish and chips to finish off the day.
Grab a $10 Kiwiana voucher to spend at either their Remuera or Kingsland locations, for only $5.
Nothing beats classic fish and chips on a summer's day. Head along to Kiwiana and discover this cool new concept that brings back the true Kiwi fish 'n' chip experience. They use only the freshest ingredients they can source. Their fish arrives daily and can be pan-fried in lemon and butter or cajun spices (fish of the day is served only battered and changes with availability).
Their chips come in scoops or flavoured barrels (lemon pepper, chicken sprinkles, chilli flakes, garlic butter or sour cream). If you have the kids, then check-out their great menu for the young ones, which are individually packaged in their own cool Kiwiana box.
At Kiwiana you can get all your usual extras from hot dogs to crab-sticks to the slightly unusual offering of vegetarian battered sausages, for those so inclined.
But their hot favourite is the Kiwiana Burger and it comes with the lot! Lettuce, cheese, tomato, beetroot, free range egg, Kiwiana onion jam, mayo and tomato sauce. Then you simply choose your main event:
- Pure Angus beef pattie
- Lamb (the true home of the lamb burger)
- Scotch fillet
- Vege pattie
Join their Kiwiana Tribe Loyalty Club instore and be in to receive a whole bunch of freebees.
More Great Auckland Deals
Golden Sands Cafe - Browns Bay
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.