We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$32 for a Family Park Pass for Two Adults & up to Three Children, $7 for One Adult, or $8 for a Single Child (value up to $65)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Old Macdonald had a farm - make the nursery rhyme come alive with today's deal.
- Grab a family park pass for two adults and up to three children (aged 1-14 years old) at Kiwi Valley for just $32. You can also get a single adult admission for $7, or a single child admission for $8.
- Enjoy the New Zealand country experience.
- Receive a feed bag for each child and enjoy the farm walk where they can feed the animals.
- Visit the nursery shed where the kids can pat and cuddle baby animals, and take a ride on a horse, pony or even a tractor.
Old Macdonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O. And on this farm he had, well quite a lot of stuff really. So show the kids some of the best bits this weekend.
Pack everyone up and head out west for a day of fresh air, fun and furry animals down on the farm. Grab a family park pass for two adults and up to three children (aged 1-14 years old) to Kiwi Valley for just $32. Get a single adult admission for $7, or a single child admission for $8.
Don't be stuck for what to do to entertain the kids - bring the classic Old Macdonald nursery rhyme to life thanks to Kiwi Valley Farm Park. Kiwi Valley promises some good old fashioned family fun. First up there's the farm park with over seven hectares of interactive and educational activities. It's also currently experiencing a baby boom - there are lambs, piglets, chicks, ducklings and rabbits to coo over and cuddle. Legitimately tell your family to get lost in the maze, with over one kilometre of fencing and sand complete with hidden caves - it's guaranteed excitement (and frustration).
With a feed bag included for all children, there's plenty of opportunities for young ones to get up close to the animals. There's even horse or pony rides and tractor rides for the complete farm experience. Opening of the park may be weather dependent, so it pays to contact them beforehand to confirm any bad weather closures.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.