We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$32 for a Family Park Pass for Two Adults & up to Three Children, $7 for One Adult, or $8 for a Single Child (value up to $65)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Old Macdonald had a farm - make the nursery rhyme come alive with today's deal.
- Grab a family park pass for two adults and up to three children (aged 1-14 years old) at Kiwi Valley for just $32. You can also get a single adult admission for $7, or a single child admission for $8.
- Enjoy the New Zealand country experience.
- Receive a feed bag for each child and enjoy the farm walk where they can feed the animals.
- Visit the nursery shed where the kids can pat and cuddle baby animals, and take a ride on a horse, pony or even a tractor.
Old Macdonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O. And on this farm he had, well quite a lot of stuff really. So show the kids some of the best bits this weekend.
Pack everyone up and head out west for a day of fresh air, fun and furry animals down on the farm. Grab a family park pass for two adults and up to three children (aged 1-14 years old) to Kiwi Valley for just $32. Get a single adult admission for $7, or a single child admission for $8.
Don't be stuck for what to do to entertain the kids - bring the classic Old Macdonald nursery rhyme to life thanks to Kiwi Valley Farm Park. Kiwi Valley promises some good old fashioned family fun. First up there's the farm park with over seven hectares of interactive and educational activities. It's also currently experiencing a baby boom - there are lambs, piglets, chicks, ducklings and rabbits to coo over and cuddle. Legitimately tell your family to get lost in the maze, with over one kilometre of fencing and sand complete with hidden caves - it's guaranteed excitement (and frustration).
With a feed bag included for all children, there's plenty of opportunities for young ones to get up close to the animals. There's even horse or pony rides and tractor rides for the complete farm experience. Opening of the park may be weather dependent, so it pays to contact them beforehand to confirm any bad weather closures.