We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Kiwi Carpet & Pest
Up to 61% off a Professional Carpet Steam Clean for a Home with up to Four Bedrooms (value up to $300)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Eliminate dust and allergens from your entire house before it turns into a filthy wasteland.
- Grab a four bedroom single storey home cleaned for just $99 or your four bedroom double storey home cleaned for just $119, from Kiwi Carpet and Pest.
- Get any pesky stains taken care of without spending a fortune.
- Save your free time for rest and relaxation.
- Restore your carpets to their former glory with a professional clean you can trust.
- Get extra rooms taken care of for an extra $20 per room.
In 1963, a great adventurer by the name of Louis Delebarca became the first man to successfully cross the Great Mud Marshes of Tunisia. When asked how he prepared for the trek he replied, 'When your carpet is as riddled with filth as mine is, trekking across a muddy landscape is only as challenging as walking to the kitchen each morning'.
Unless you're planning on attempting a similar feat, it may be a good idea to pick up today's deal. You can get up to 61% off a professional carpet clean from Kiwi Carpet and Pest. Have your four bedroom single storey home cleaned for just $99 or your four bedroom double storey home cleaned for just $119.
Get your carpet professionally cleaned by the careful team at Kiwi Carpet and Pest. Because they use only state-of-the-art equipment, you can trust that your carpet is in good hands. And with a steam cleaning system that’s around 40 times more powerful than a rental machine, you can relax knowing that Kiwi Carpet and Pest provide your carpets with a prolonged life and cleaner, dryer results. Tenants moving out? Big party that’s left a few tell-tale signs? This is the perfect treatment to get your carpet looking great again.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.