We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Kite Surf & SUP Auckland
$30 for a One-Hour Stand Up Paddle Boarding Experience for Two People at Orewa Beach (value $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover the new meaning of SUP.
- Grab a one-hour stand up paddle boarding experience for two people at Orewa Beach with Kite Surf & SUP Auckland, for just $30.
- This SUP experience includes 60-minute paddle board hire, and a 15-minute introductory lesson for you and a pal.
- Experience the East Coast Bays in a new and exciting way.
- Suitable for both SUP newbies and for those among us who are a lick more experienced.
LOL means laugh out loud. OMG is oh my God. And until recently, sup meant 'what's up?' But just when you thought you'd finally mastered all the cool kid slang of the twenty-first century, a new SUP has emerged on the proverbial block. Meet stand up paddle boarding, the new SUP.
Grab a one-hour stand up paddle boarding experience for two people at Orewa Beach with Kite Surf & SUP Auckland. This SUP deal includes 60-minute hireage of two paddle boards, and a 15-minute introduction lesson for the newbies among us (intro lesson isn't compulsory and you can skip it if you feel comfortable doing so). And all for a tiny $30.
Kite Surf & SUP Auckland is offering you and a pal the opportunity to try your hands, and feet, at stand up paddle boarding (also known as SUP). Whether you are a surfer or non-surfer, a beginner or advanced paddle boarder, stand up paddle boarding is an exciting, different way to take in Auckland's tranquil and beautiful East Coast Bays. Stand up paddle boarding is a sport that embodies fun, health and is suitable for all experience and fitness levels.
Today's deal offers you the chance to get involved in the newest ocean-based pursuit. You and a friend will get a paddle board each for 60 minutes of experimentation and exploration of Orewa Beach courtesy of Kite Surf & SUP Auckland. The SUP experts at Kite Auckland will also give you both a 15-minute introductory lesson to get you well on your way to paddling like a pro. Spend an hour this summer riding the waves (or cruising the flats) of Orewa Beach, the new-fashioned way.
Note: swimming ability is required.
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.