We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Kite Surf & SUP Auckland
$30 for a One-Hour Stand Up Paddle Boarding Experience for Two People at Orewa Beach (value $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover the new meaning of SUP.
- Grab a one-hour stand up paddle boarding experience for two people at Orewa Beach with Kite Surf & SUP Auckland, for just $30.
- This SUP experience includes 60-minute paddle board hire, and a 15-minute introductory lesson for you and a pal.
- Experience the East Coast Bays in a new and exciting way.
- Suitable for both SUP newbies and for those among us who are a lick more experienced.
LOL means laugh out loud. OMG is oh my God. And until recently, sup meant 'what's up?' But just when you thought you'd finally mastered all the cool kid slang of the twenty-first century, a new SUP has emerged on the proverbial block. Meet stand up paddle boarding, the new SUP.
Grab a one-hour stand up paddle boarding experience for two people at Orewa Beach with Kite Surf & SUP Auckland. This SUP deal includes 60-minute hireage of two paddle boards, and a 15-minute introduction lesson for the newbies among us (intro lesson isn't compulsory and you can skip it if you feel comfortable doing so). And all for a tiny $30.
Kite Surf & SUP Auckland is offering you and a pal the opportunity to try your hands, and feet, at stand up paddle boarding (also known as SUP). Whether you are a surfer or non-surfer, a beginner or advanced paddle boarder, stand up paddle boarding is an exciting, different way to take in Auckland's tranquil and beautiful East Coast Bays. Stand up paddle boarding is a sport that embodies fun, health and is suitable for all experience and fitness levels.
Today's deal offers you the chance to get involved in the newest ocean-based pursuit. You and a friend will get a paddle board each for 60 minutes of experimentation and exploration of Orewa Beach courtesy of Kite Surf & SUP Auckland. The SUP experts at Kite Auckland will also give you both a 15-minute introductory lesson to get you well on your way to paddling like a pro. Spend an hour this summer riding the waves (or cruising the flats) of Orewa Beach, the new-fashioned way.
Note: swimming ability is required.
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.