We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$29 for Your Choice of Salt & Pepper Squid Platter, Chunky Fries & Two Glasses of House Wine or Beer, or $29 for a Platter of Ribs & Two Glasses of House Wine or Beer (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your mates together and have a few with a tasty platter.
- Grab your choice of either a salt and pepper squid platter, chunky fries and two house wines or beer, or grab a platter of ribs and two glasses of house wine or house beer, for only $29 at The Kingslander.
- Perfect stop for a few drinks after work, or just to quench your thirst.
If your seafood hit comes from frozen meals, cans and undercover fishing attempts off the ferry; and your ribs fix is, well non-existent, then head on in and get enjoy a bit of the best at The Kingslander.
Grab your choice of either a salt and pepper squid platter, chunky fries and two house wines or beer, or grab a platter of ribs and two glasses of house wine or house beer, for only $29 at The Kingslander.
The Kingslander is famed for its historic building that is made from materials that are over 100 years old. Located right in the heart of Kingsland (funny that) and famed far and wide for its full range of entertainment, food and bevie options, The Kingslander is the perfect spot for an after-work catch-up or just to quench your thirst. Head there to watch all the big sports games on their three big screens or seven plasma screens. So come on in and enjoy a tasty salt and pepper squid platter and awesome service.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.