We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$249 (20 People), $359 (30 People), or $698 (60 People) for a Selection of Hand Made Finger Food Plus $90 Extra for a Waiter for Three Hours
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Keep the party happy with a range of finger food that has something for everyone.
- Grab a catering deal from Kings Catering from only $249.
- Cater for either 20, 30 or 60 people.
- Cut down on preparation times and get your function off to a great start.
Trying to feed a group of people and keep them happy is often a hard task. Every meal really needs variety to cater to all types (especially those weird friends with constant cravings for macaroons and mint leaves). Luckily, today GrabOne has you sorted for whatever food the next get together requires.
Grab a catering deal from Kings Catering and a selection of handmade finger food.
- Catering for 20 people (120 items) for $249.
- Catering for 20 people and a waiter for three hours for $339.
- Catering for 30 people (180 items) for $359.
- Catering for 30 people and a waiter for three hours for $449.
- Catering for 60 people (360 items) for $698.
- Catering for 60 people and a waiter for three hours for $788.
- Sushi served with pickled ginger and soy sauce with a filling of salmon, chicken or vegetarian.
- Mini bagels filled with salami, cucumber, dill and rocket chicken, avocado and tomato.
- Sausage Rolls with tomato sauce.
- Mini quiche selection.
- Spicy meat balls with plumb sauce.
- Roast pumpkin and three cheese pies.
- Cheeseboard with dried fruit, crackers and chutney.
- Selection of sweet slices.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.