We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
From $249 for Handmade Finger Food & Wine Catering for 20, 30, or 60 People - Options Available
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Keep the party happy with a range of finger foods that has something for everyone.
- Grab a catering deal from Kings Catering from only $249.
- Cater for either 20, 30 or 60 people.
- Add extras to your catering, like a waiter for three hours for only $90.
- Cut down on preparation times and get your function off to a great start.
Trying to feed a group of people and keep them happy is often a hard task. Every meal really needs variety to cater to all types (especially those weird friends with constant cravings for macaroons and mint leaves). Luckily, today GrabOne has you sorted for whatever food the next get-together requires.
Grab a catering deal from Kings Catering and a selection of handmade finger food.
- Catering for 20 people (120 items) for $249
- Catering for 20 people and a waiter for three hours for $339.
- Catering for 30 people (180 items) for $360.
- Catering for 30 people and a waiter for three hours for $450.
- Catering for 60 people (360 items) for $629.
- Catering for 60 people and a waiter for three hours for $719.
- Brochette of melon, prosciutto and mozzarella balls with mint
- Italian brochette with tomatoes, basil, garlic and three pepper seasoning
- Marinated BBQ buffalo chicken wings
- Mini gourmet beef burgers
- Blini with Cajun grilled chicken with banana and coconut chutney
- Mini Mediterranean quiche w/mango lime dipping sauce
- Roasted vegetable frittata cubes with apricot chutney to dip
- Greek Antipasto Cheeseboard with Dried Fruit, Crackers, Chutney
- Sweet Slices selection
- Roast pumpkin & three cheese pies
- Vegetarian spring rolls with mint and plum sauce
- Black olive crostini with roasted capsicum and Persian feta
- Corn and red onion fritters with smoked trout
- Prawns with three chef special dipping sauces
- Blinis with smoked salmon, crème fraiche and caviar
- Mini Moroccan meatballs with chilli/mango dipping sauce
- Basil and ricotta tartlets
- Lime Muffins with smoked trout and wasabi caviar
- Mini skewer chicken kebab and capcimun
- Crab and goat's cheese tartlets
- Stuffed celery sticks
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.