We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
From $249 for Handmade Finger Food & Wine Catering for 20, 30, or 60 People - Options Available
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Keep the party happy with a range of finger foods that has something for everyone.
- Grab a catering deal from Kings Catering from only $249.
- Cater for either 20, 30 or 60 people.
- Add extras to your catering, like a waiter for three hours for only $90.
- Cut down on preparation times and get your function off to a great start.
Trying to feed a group of people and keep them happy is often a hard task. Every meal really needs variety to cater to all types (especially those weird friends with constant cravings for macaroons and mint leaves). Luckily, today GrabOne has you sorted for whatever food the next get-together requires.
Grab a catering deal from Kings Catering and a selection of handmade finger food.
- Catering for 20 people (120 items) for $249
- Catering for 20 people and a waiter for three hours for $339.
- Catering for 30 people (180 items) for $360.
- Catering for 30 people and a waiter for three hours for $450.
- Catering for 60 people (360 items) for $629.
- Catering for 60 people and a waiter for three hours for $719.
- Brochette of melon, prosciutto and mozzarella balls with mint
- Italian brochette with tomatoes, basil, garlic and three pepper seasoning
- Marinated BBQ buffalo chicken wings
- Mini gourmet beef burgers
- Blini with Cajun grilled chicken with banana and coconut chutney
- Mini Mediterranean quiche w/mango lime dipping sauce
- Roasted vegetable frittata cubes with apricot chutney to dip
- Greek Antipasto Cheeseboard with Dried Fruit, Crackers, Chutney
- Sweet Slices selection
- Roast pumpkin & three cheese pies
- Vegetarian spring rolls with mint and plum sauce
- Black olive crostini with roasted capsicum and Persian feta
- Corn and red onion fritters with smoked trout
- Prawns with three chef special dipping sauces
- Blinis with smoked salmon, crème fraiche and caviar
- Mini Moroccan meatballs with chilli/mango dipping sauce
- Basil and ricotta tartlets
- Lime Muffins with smoked trout and wasabi caviar
- Mini skewer chicken kebab and capcimun
- Crab and goat's cheese tartlets
- Stuffed celery sticks