We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$249 (20 People), $359 (30 People), or $698 (60 People) for a Selection of Hand Made Finger Food Plus $90 Extra for a Waiter for Three Hours
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Keep the party happy with a range of finger food that has something for everyone.
- Grab a catering deal from Kings Catering from only $249.
- Cater for either 20, 30 or 60 people.
- Cut down on preparation times and get your function off to a great start.
Trying to feed a group of people and keep them happy is often a hard task. Every meal really needs variety to cater to all types (especially those weird friends with constant cravings for macaroons and mint leaves). Luckily, today GrabOne has you sorted for whatever food the next get together requires.
Grab a catering deal from Kings Catering and a selection of handmade finger food.
- Catering for 20 people (120 items) for $249.
- Catering for 20 people and a waiter for three hours for $339.
- Catering for 30 people (180 items) for $359.
- Catering for 30 people and a waiter for three hours for $449.
- Catering for 60 people (360 items) for $698.
- Catering for 60 people and a waiter for three hours for $788.
- Sushi served with pickled ginger and soy sauce with a filling of salmon, chicken or vegetarian.
- Mini bagels filled with salami, cucumber, dill and rocket chicken, avocado and tomato.
- Sausage Rolls with tomato sauce.
- Mini quiche selection.
- Spicy meat balls with plumb sauce.
- Roast pumpkin and three cheese pies.
- Cheeseboard with dried fruit, crackers and chutney.
- Selection of sweet slices.
More Great Auckland Deals
Tailor Made Suits
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.