We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Kidz Stuff Online
$20 for a $40 Online Voucher (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Easy as A, B, C and 1, 2, 3!
- Grab a $40 online voucher from Kidz Stuff Online for just $20.
- Peruse through an accessible and accommodating website of over 500 toys.
No one ever told you that the pitter patter of tiny feet came hand in hand with the crash, bang and tumble of falling over a sea of toys. Still, your heart melts to see their tiny faces light up when you bring home a new toy.
Surprise the sprogs when you grab a $40 online voucher from Kidz Stuff Online for just $20.
Shopping for toys has never been so easy! Sit down with a cuppa, browse through Kidz Stuff Online’s easy to use website and select the perfect game for Jimmy’s birthday. Long gone are those agonising trips to the mall with a never ending chorus of ‘can we get this?’ Just a couple of clicks of the mouse and you’re sussed. Choose from a splendid array of toys and games from Buzzy Bee products to ‘pretend play’ items.
More Great Auckland Deals
Doolan Brothers - Newmarket
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.