We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Make a $5, $10, $20 or $50 Donation to Kidsline
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- It's better to give than to receive.
- Donate $5, $10, $20 or $50 to Kidsline, a not-for-profit telephone counselling service for children up to 14 years of age.
- Kidsline provides safe confidential and free support to Kiwi kids dealing with issues from friendship difficulties and bullying right through to abuse and neglect.
- Support an essential counselling organisation that does not receive any government funding.
- They're the only national child helpline in the world where every counsellor is a secondary school student.
- And thanks to BNZ and DPS, all transaction fees will be waived. Thanks for your support.
We know you love GrabOne because you can buy yourself stuff, but isn't it better to give than to receive? Yes, yes it is. Here's the perfect opportunity to invest a little cash into an incredibly good organisation that lives and breathes helping Kiwi kids.
Donate $5, $10, $20 or $50 to Kidsline, a registered not-for-profit counselling organisation that relies on volunteers and donations to provide a safe, confidential - and most importantly, free - telephone counselling service for children up to 14 years of age. And why do they need your help? Kidsline doesn't receive government funding and instead relies on donations from members of the public to keep their vital service going.
Kidsline currently answers more than 5,000 phone calls a year, tackling issues from friendship difficulties and bullying, right through to abuse and neglect. With over 70 Buddies, or telephone counsellors, Kidsline is uniquely about kids being there for other kids - they're the only national child helpline in the world where every counsellor is a secondary school student. An incredible service that offers kids the opportunity to talk about their problems - big or small - with unbiased and objective peers, Kidsline desperately needs your continued support to ensure they remain one of New Zealand's most trusted counselling organisations.
And thanks to BNZ and Payment Gateway sponsored by Direct Payment Solutions, all transaction fees will be waived.