We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Kids Cove Early Learning Centre
$230 for 120-Hours of Childcare for Children Aged Two-Five Years (value $750)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Their mission is to "provide children with the highest level of care, learning and development."
- Grab 120 hours of childcare for children aged two-five years at Kids Cove Early Learning Centre, for only $230.
- The centre attracts enrolments from as far as Pukekohe as their location caters for everyone in the Newmarket office/retail hub.
- Give your kids the chance to make a bunch of new friends and learn a whole raft of new skills.
If you don't want your kids to grow up thinking the moon is made of cheese or that they can train their cat to become a Pokémon, then now is your chance to get your little ones educated thanks to Kids Cove.
Grab 120-hours of childcare for children aged two-five years at Kids Cove Early Learning Centre, for only $230.
Kids Cove Early Learning Centre is a privately-owned entity driven by their passion of providing the highest level of care and developmental opportunities to all the children that pass through their doors. Kids Cove is full of a team of passionate and dedicated professional teachers who are friendly, fun and exciting individuals, that enjoy teaching.
Their philosophy is to uphold the uniqueness of each child and, through child-led and teacher-supported programmes, encourage children to be socially competent and, at the same time, enjoy their individual gifts. So come along to this great kids' spot and let your kids learn a whole range of new skills in a fun, social and safe environment.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.