We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Kids on Quads
$20 for a 20-Minute Quad Bike Ride (value $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put your child in the driver's seat.
- Grab a 20-minute quad bike ride from Kids on Quads for just $20.
- Give your seven to 13 year old a real treat they'll never forget.
- Watch the pride on their face as your child operates a Kawasaki KFX 50cc quad bike on their own.
- Organise a birthday party, school gala or community event with a difference - Kids on Quads have their own track at the Ellerslie Raceourse or they can come to you.
If your kids have a habit of turning your lounge into a battle fortress, emptying out the food in the pantry and deciding that water fights are best inside—then get rid of them for a bit so they can speed around on a 50cc bike.
Get a 20-minute quad bike ride at Kids on Quads for just $20 and watch your child have the time of their lives getting around on a 50cc beast.
Kids on Quads are an OSH-certified and -registered, interactive event company offering kids from seven years right to 13 years some real outdoor excitement and adventure a little closer to the city. Safety is paramount at Kids on Quads and they aim to make every ride fun and memorable for every kid. They use Kawasaki KFX 50 cc quad bikes with four stroke engines which are quiet, reliable and have low carbon emissions. Talk to Kids on Quads about how they can help with your next birthday party, school gala or community event, they can arrange something to suit you. Come along to their track in the centre field at Ellerslie Racecourse or they can even bring the bikes to your place if you like.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.