We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Kids on Quads
$20 for a 20-Minute Quad Bike Ride (value $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put your child in the driver's seat.
- Grab a 20-minute quad bike ride from Kids on Quads for just $20.
- Give your seven to 13 year old a real treat they'll never forget.
- Watch the pride on their face as your child operates a Kawasaki KFX 50cc quad bike on their own.
- Organise a birthday party, school gala or community event with a difference - Kids on Quads have their own track at the Ellerslie Raceourse or they can come to you.
If your kids have a habit of turning your lounge into a battle fortress, emptying out the food in the pantry and deciding that water fights are best inside—then get rid of them for a bit so they can speed around on a 50cc bike.
Get a 20-minute quad bike ride at Kids on Quads for just $20 and watch your child have the time of their lives getting around on a 50cc beast.
Kids on Quads are an OSH-certified and -registered, interactive event company offering kids from seven years right to 13 years some real outdoor excitement and adventure a little closer to the city. Safety is paramount at Kids on Quads and they aim to make every ride fun and memorable for every kid. They use Kawasaki KFX 50 cc quad bikes with four stroke engines which are quiet, reliable and have low carbon emissions. Talk to Kids on Quads about how they can help with your next birthday party, school gala or community event, they can arrange something to suit you. Come along to their track in the centre field at Ellerslie Racecourse or they can even bring the bikes to your place if you like.
More Great Auckland Deals
Ascension Wine Estate
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.