We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Kelly Tarlton’s SEA LIFE Aquarium
$38 Family Pass to Kelly Tarlton's Antarctic Encounter & Underwater World (Value $75.60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Explore New Zealand's ocean depths and come face to face with incredible marine life from the Pacific & Southern Oceans.
- Ride a snowcat through New Zealand's only colony of King and Gentoo sub-Antarctic penquins.
- Get up close with majestic stingrays in Stingray Bay.
- Journey deep beneath the ocean to see sharks and other deep sea creatures.
- Plan your visit around talks and feeding times.
Do your kids love the ocean? Have they watched Finding Nemo or Happy Feet over and over again?
Take your family to Kelly Tarlton's Antarctic Encounter & Underwater World for half price and experience the Antarctic Encounter, Stingray Bay, the Predator Tank and Fish Alley, all for only $38.
Journey deep beneath the ocean and get face to face with a myriad of deep sea creatures including sharks, giant stingrays and thousands of fish without getting your feet wet! Get up close to the world's largest species of stingray in Stingray Bay and explore New Zealand's rocky shore and tropical species in Fish Alley; home to everything from crayfish to seahorses, octopuses to piranha and moray eels.
Kelly Tarlton's Antarctic Encounter offers you a rare opportunity to see magnificent King and Gentoo penguins in their icy domain. A unique snowcat ride brings you within arm's length of the 80-strong colony to watch their playful antics on the snow and their elegant flight underwater. And watch their All Whites-inspired football antics!
Want to take the plunge and snorkel with the sharks? Book a spot in the Shark Cage and share the same waters with some of the scariest creatures on the planet. Your friends might say you're crazy but the adrenaline will be worth it!
This GrabOne Family Pass is for a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children aged 4-14. Children 3 years and under will get in for free. And if you'd like to take more than 2 children with you, you can buy extra tickets on the day for only $15.80. Extra adult tickets cost only $31.50.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.