We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Kelly Tarlton’s SEA LIFE Aquarium
$38 Family Pass to Kelly Tarlton's Antarctic Encounter & Underwater World (Value $75.60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Explore New Zealand's ocean depths and come face to face with incredible marine life from the Pacific & Southern Oceans.
- Ride a snowcat through New Zealand's only colony of King and Gentoo sub-Antarctic penquins.
- Get up close with majestic stingrays in Stingray Bay.
- Journey deep beneath the ocean to see sharks and other deep sea creatures.
- Plan your visit around talks and feeding times.
Do your kids love the ocean? Have they watched Finding Nemo or Happy Feet over and over again?
Take your family to Kelly Tarlton's Antarctic Encounter & Underwater World for half price and experience the Antarctic Encounter, Stingray Bay, the Predator Tank and Fish Alley, all for only $38.
Journey deep beneath the ocean and get face to face with a myriad of deep sea creatures including sharks, giant stingrays and thousands of fish without getting your feet wet! Get up close to the world's largest species of stingray in Stingray Bay and explore New Zealand's rocky shore and tropical species in Fish Alley; home to everything from crayfish to seahorses, octopuses to piranha and moray eels.
Kelly Tarlton's Antarctic Encounter offers you a rare opportunity to see magnificent King and Gentoo penguins in their icy domain. A unique snowcat ride brings you within arm's length of the 80-strong colony to watch their playful antics on the snow and their elegant flight underwater. And watch their All Whites-inspired football antics!
Want to take the plunge and snorkel with the sharks? Book a spot in the Shark Cage and share the same waters with some of the scariest creatures on the planet. Your friends might say you're crazy but the adrenaline will be worth it!
This GrabOne Family Pass is for a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children aged 4-14. Children 3 years and under will get in for free. And if you'd like to take more than 2 children with you, you can buy extra tickets on the day for only $15.80. Extra adult tickets cost only $31.50.
More Great Auckland Deals
The Flying Burrito Brothers Auckland
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.