We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Kelly Tarlton’s SEA LIFE Aquarium
$49 for Family Pass to Kelly Tarlton's (value $87.60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Explore New Zealand's ocean depths and come face to face with incredible marine life from the Pacific and Southern Oceans.
- Ride a snowcat through New Zealand's only colony of King and Gentoo sub-Antarctic penguins.
- Get up close with majestic stingrays in Stingray Bay.
- Journey deep beneath the ocean to see sharks and other deep sea creatures.
- Grab one for yourself and gift another to a friend.
It’s baby season at Kelly Tarlton’s! Take your family to Kelly Tarlton’s for just half price and see the newest arrivals - cute baby Gentoo chicks – and their expectant mums and dads.
In the penguin enclosure, eggs are hatching, chicks are feeding and come December the first born of the season will be old enough to venture out on the ice into the penguin crèche. Hop aboard a unique Snowcat and ride through the temperature-controlled enclosure to catch sight of the new chicks and the other playful King and Gentoo sub-Antarctic penguins.
Plus in the Underwater World get up close and personal with nature’s assassins of the sea along the world’s first curved aquarium tunnel. There you’ll spot a host of killers - sharks - in the million-litre Predator tank, the graceful underwater flying of giant rays in Stingray Bay and everything from piranha to seahorses and moray eels along Fish Alley.
Don’t miss the adrenalin rush of a swim with the sharks - either with a Shark Cage, or without in a truly thrilling Shark Survival experience. Plus, you can hand-feed giant ray during the immensely popular Stingray Splash. Bookings are essential and can be made online or freephone 0800 80 50 50.
This GrabOne Family Pass is for a maximum of two adults and two children aged 3-14. Children 2 years and under will get in for free. And if you'd like to take more people along for the fishy ride, just buy extra tickets on the day. Kelly Tarlton's is open every day of the week from 9:30am until 5:30pm, with the final entry at 4:30pm. Kelly Tarlton’s - there’s oceans of things to sea and do!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to Kelly Tarlton's Oceanarium undergoing some essential maintenance works, part of the Underwater World Tunnel is currently off display. The good news is that you can still see most of the animals that were on display in this area in other exhibits throughout the attraction. This work is scheduled for completion in November.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.