We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$27 for an Adult & $16 for a Child Ticket to the Kawau Island Mansion House Cruise (value up to $55)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a fascinating cruise to Kawau Island's grand Mansion House with Kawau Cruises.
- Get an adult pass for $27, a child pass for $16 for the Kawau Island Mansion House cruise with Kawau Cruises.
- Take time out from the big city and relax as you enjoy one of Auckland’s most magnificent islands and historic homesteads.
- The perfect gift for the nature and history lover in your family.
What do wallabies, royalty and a great postal system have in common? Apart from the fact they’re all pretty rare here in Auckland, they’re also featured in today’s fantastic deal, along with a historic mansion house, picnic lunch, scenic views, gannets and peacocks.
Pay $27 for an adult ticket and $16 for a child ticket to the Kawau Island Mansion House cruise from Kawau Cruises. Explore the bays, and gain a rare glimpse into a real slice of New Zealand history and life on an island that has no roads.
This is the perfect day trip with so many places to explore, you’ll want to do it over and over again. Wander through the mansion house, built by Sir George Grey, the third Governor of New Zealand in 1862 and carefully restored. Quietly amble through the elegant subtropical gardens with Weka, Wallabies and Peacocks. Take a short stroll to swim in the clear waters of sandy Lady’s Bay. It’s an easy walk to the lookout for spectacular views of the Coppermine. The more active can relive history by following the Miners Track through bush and along the foreshore to the Coppermine itself (fun for the kids) or follow Redwoods Track over to School House Bay, experiencing native NZ bush with Tuis, Wood Pigeons and even Kiwis.
The Mansion House Cruise departs from Sandspit Wharf daily at 10.30am (and 2.30pm Saturday, Sunday and public holidays), and leaves Mansion House daily at 2pm. Visit www.kawaucruises.co.nz for more information. Bookings are essential. Please ensure you have called to book before you arrive for the cruise.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.