We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$27 for an Adult & $16 for a Child Ticket to the Kawau Island Mansion House Cruise (value up to $55)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a fascinating cruise to Kawau Island's grand Mansion House with Kawau Cruises.
- Get an adult pass for $27, a child pass for $16 for the Kawau Island Mansion House cruise with Kawau Cruises.
- Take time out from the big city and relax as you enjoy one of Auckland’s most magnificent islands and historic homesteads.
- The perfect gift for the nature and history lover in your family.
What do wallabies, royalty and a great postal system have in common? Apart from the fact they’re all pretty rare here in Auckland, they’re also featured in today’s fantastic deal, along with a historic mansion house, picnic lunch, scenic views, gannets and peacocks.
Pay $27 for an adult ticket and $16 for a child ticket to the Kawau Island Mansion House cruise from Kawau Cruises. Explore the bays, and gain a rare glimpse into a real slice of New Zealand history and life on an island that has no roads.
This is the perfect day trip with so many places to explore, you’ll want to do it over and over again. Wander through the mansion house, built by Sir George Grey, the third Governor of New Zealand in 1862 and carefully restored. Quietly amble through the elegant subtropical gardens with Weka, Wallabies and Peacocks. Take a short stroll to swim in the clear waters of sandy Lady’s Bay. It’s an easy walk to the lookout for spectacular views of the Coppermine. The more active can relive history by following the Miners Track through bush and along the foreshore to the Coppermine itself (fun for the kids) or follow Redwoods Track over to School House Bay, experiencing native NZ bush with Tuis, Wood Pigeons and even Kiwis.
The Mansion House Cruise departs from Sandspit Wharf daily at 10.30am (and 2.30pm Saturday, Sunday and public holidays), and leaves Mansion House daily at 2pm. Visit www.kawaucruises.co.nz for more information. Bookings are essential. Please ensure you have called to book before you arrive for the cruise.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.