We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Kabuki Teppanyaki Restaurant
$45 for a Kabuki Teppanyaki Bento Lunch for Two People incl. Two Glasses of VNO Wine or Monteith's Beer
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience the newest lunch special in town.
- Grab a Kabuki Teppanyaki Bento lunch for two people including two glasses of VNO wine or Monteith's beer at Kabuki Teppanyaki Restaurant for $45.
- Enjoy fresh ingredients carefully combined to create magical flavours.
- Cool down with a refreshing glass of wine or beer.
Kabuki is Japan's traditional style of theatre. Dating back to the country's Edo period, performances are characterised by iconic makeup and expressive faces. You'll have trouble hiding your own expressions after enjoying today's eastern treat.
Pay $45 for a Kabuki Teppanyaki Bento lunch for two people including two glasses of VNO wine or Monteith's beer at Kabuki Teppanyaki Restaurant.
Located at the trendy Stamford Plaza Auckland right in the heart of the city, Kabuki Teppanyaki offers authentic Japanese cuisine and a wonderful experience any time of the day. You'll dine on a delectable Bento box packed with all your favourite bite sized treats. From salad to miso soup and your choice of meat, you'll walk out with a full tummy and a big smile on your face.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.