We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Kabuki Teppanyaki Restaurant
$49 for a Kabuki Teppanyaki Dinner for Two incl. Two Glasses of VNO Wine or Monteiths Beer
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Leave the glum pack of two minute noodles at home and head to a place that'll really awaken your taste buds.
- Grab a Kabuki Teppanyaki dinner for two, including two glasses of VNO wine or Monteiths beer from Kabuki Teppanyaki Restaurant in Auckland for just $49.
- Choose two mains from a wide menu of sumptuous Japanese dishes, and have your dinner cooked and served in front of you for your eyes' and belly’s pleasure.
Nothing ruins an after-work commute more than traffic and the prospect of a boring dinner waiting for you. Opt for something special this evening and get excited for a dinner you'll never forget.
Have your Kabuki Teppanyaki cherry of the day popped when you grab dinner for two people, including two glasses of VNO wine or Monteiths beer from Kabuki Teppanyaki Restaurant in Auckland for just $49.
Shrug off the relentless hours of work and step into a whole new evening when you settle in for an early dinner with these masters. The Kabuki Teppanyaki team will have you riveted as they cook up you meal, right in front of your eyes, with the snappy, theatricality that only the Japanese know how to do. Sit down for an early dinner and be rewarded - each meal is delicately and expertly prepared with a wide selection of New Zealand’s freshest ingredients. Only the best for our early birds.
For only $49, you can enjoy the Kabuki Teppanyaki dinner featuring the menu below as well as two glasses of wine or beer.
- Kobachi Appetizer - garden salad • miso soup • teppan vegetables • fried rice or steamed rice.
- Choice of cooked on the teppan: mouth-watering teriyaki chicken and succulent tender beef sirloin OR • succulent tender beef sirloin and fresh delicious salmon OR • fresh delicious salmon and mouth-watering teriyaki chicken.
- Green tea.
More Great Auckland Deals
Doolan Brothers Newmarket
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.