We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Joynte Hair Salon Professionals
$49 for a Full Colour, ConditioningTreatment & Blow Wave or Straightening
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Dare to be different or just a little outside the box.
- Grab full colour, conditioning treatment and a blow dry or straightening at Joynte Hair Salon Professionals for $49.
- Enjoy rocking a totally new colour for summer.
- Walk out with a sleek and shiny style thanks to the blow dry or straightening.
If you're thinking of showing up to all those hot summer parties with weather-worn winter locks then think again. We're sending you in for a total overhaul.
Pay $49 for full colour, conditioning treatment and a blow dry or straightening at Joynte Hair Salon Professionals.
Offering affordable services without compromising on quality, Joynte Hair Salon Professionals will take your hair to the next level thanks to their experienced and talented stylists. Choose a completely different hair colour or touch up your usual look so it looks fresh and uber hot for summer. The conditioning treatment will repair damaged hair and make your feel and look like a million bucks. Finish off with either a blow dry or hair straightening and you'll be stepping out with a great look and confidence to boot.
More Great Auckland Deals
Plume, the Vineyard Restaurant, Matakana
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.