We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
John O'Connor Optometrists
$69 for an Eye Exam, Frames & Lenses Package (value up to $240)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- It's important to look after your peepers.
- Grab a full eye exam, a frame up to the value of $181 and single vision stock lenses with a scratch resistant coating for $69.
- Check out the awesome range of frames at John O'Connor optometrists, including designer brands like Boss, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Diesel, Lacoste, Esprit, Elle, Kate Sylvester and more for a competitive upgraded price.
- Choose one of three locations across Auckland, all open six days (and there's free parking in Newmarket!).
- Get a lens upgrade at a competitive price.
Knowing that you need glasses can be obvious, like when you realise your book has to be a metre away from your face to be able to read it, or when you get members of your own family mixed up like your own grandmother did when you were little. But sometimes the signs aren't that obvious, and you need an optometrist appointment.
Grab an eye exam, frame up to the value of $181 and lenses from John O'Connor Optometrists at three locations Auckland-wide for just $69 and restore your eyesight while retaining your dignity.
Wander into any of the three John O'Connor Optometrists stores (Newmarket, Henderson and Orewa) and you'll find a family owned and operated business that has mastered the business of providing some of the best eyecare services and products in Auckland. Providing quality eyewear that's affordable for everyone and with a great reputation for outstanding service and products, John O'Connor Optometrists is a bastion for anyone with eye issues. Whether you've been thinking about getting corrective lenses for a while or your current style or strength is quite out of date, a visit to the friendly team at John O'Connor Optometrists is a must. And today you're getting a bargain, with a fully customised eye exam, frame and lenses package.
Lenses upgrades to be arranged with John O'Connor Optometrists directly.
"Hi Paul, Further to my visit today to pick up my new glasses. I am more than happy to let you know that the whole experience was great. I came to you initially to get a quote to supply and fit new lenses. You were recommended by my Sister-In-Law. I was very impressed with your friendly and professional service and although your quote was slightly more expensive than some of the others I had no hesitation in giving you the job. I am in retail and fully appreciate that friendly, professional service is important and in the end price is never the first real consideration. Again today I did notice the friendly and professional attitude that was present in the practice and that your clients all seemed very happy. I will have no hesitation in recommending your company to others." - B Rose, Grafton, Jan 2012
"Good morning, I know all too often that the only time you hear from a client or customer is when there is a complaint. However I recently came in for an eye exam and glasses and not only did I get an appointment on the day I called but I received my glasses within two days. Whilst this was impressive in itself having in the past waited over a week to get glasses I was more impressed with the people working at this branch. Paul is an example for perfect customer service, he was polite, friendly and an overall delight to deal with. The optometrist was very good at what she does and I felt very comfortable with her as well as the young lady that assisted me with choosing the frames. I walked out of the branch and have recommended John O'Connor to everyone and that is not something I would usually do. Well done guys your service was outstanding." - M Hillier, Service Facilitator, Taikura Trust, Papatoetoe, Jan 2012
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.