We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$99 for a 3 Month Membership & 1 Hour Personal Training Session at Jetts 24 Hour Fitness, 14 Auckland Locations (value $375.60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't let this years resolution fall into oblivion just like the rest.
- Grab a three month membership and a one hour personal training session at Jetts 24 Hour Fitness at 14 locations across Auckland for just $99.
- Enjoy the state-of-the-art equipment and clean fresh facilities.
- Get advice from the fitness professionals during staffed hours.
We all dream up weird and wonderful resolutions at the start of a new year, and normally by January 5th we've given up the ghost and are going for a 20-minute run once a month if we're lucky and eating McDonald's for dinner three nights a week. What if new years resolutions were made a little easier? If you vowed to get fit and stay in shape in 2012, we've got a pretty sweet deal to help you on your way.
Pursue your fit freak dream and pay just $99 for a three month membership and a one hour personal training session at Jetts 24 Hour Fitness across 14 locations in Auckland.
With such a list of gyms throughout Auckland you really don't have an excuse not to. Workout in a gym that suits you and your schedule. You aren't locked into a contact that you'll never fulfil. This deal is for a three month membership and this is how the story will go...you'll grab the deal, gym for three months, get hooked on the awesome facilities, state-of -the-art equipment, soak up advice from the qualified fitness professionals and not want your three months to end. Guess what? They don't have to! This deal is available across Auckland in, Botany, Browns Bay, Eden Terrace, Glenfield, Mairangi Bay, Howick, Grey Lynn, New Lynn, Papakura, Remuera, St Johns, Royal Oak and Whangaparaoa. Grab this deal today and live out your new year resolutions for once.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.