We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Jervois Steak House
$85 for Two Mains,Two Sides & a Bottle of 13 Rows Pinot Noir for Lunch (value $169)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't leave it too late to taste the best of New Zealand.
- Grab two mains, two sides and a bottle of 13 Rows Pinot Noir from Jervois Steak House and Saloon for $85.
- Enjoy premium meats that have come from only the best beef and lamb producers in New Zealand.
- Relax with a friend over a meal that offers only the best of everything.
If life suddenly took a seriously wrong turn somewhere along the way and I found myself needing to advise a jail warden what I would like for my last meal, it would have to be a tasty, tender, perfectly cooked piece of New Zealand steak with a pile of fries underneath soaking up all the sauce and juices.
There's really no need to leave it so late to experience the tastiest, best quality meat that our country has to offer though. Enjoy two, mains, two sides and a bottle of 13 Rows Pinot Noir at Jervois Steak House for just $85.
Jervois Steak House is the brain-child of Richard Sigley and Simon Gault who, after researching in the States decided to create New Zealand's only true steak house. Bringing the best New Zealand beef and lamb to the table, Jervois is a showcase of meat in its premium form. Each individual dish will have you better acquainted with the differences between grass-fed and grain-fed animals. Pick any two main dishes such as the Savannah Petite Angus eye fillet and Black Angus sirloin and allow the succulent ingredients to melt in your mouth. Accompany your main event with any two tasty side dishes or 'partners' including curly fries with spicy sprinkle or candied kumara baked New Orleans style with pecans. Make your meal complete with a bottle of the gorgeous 13 Rows Pinot Noir.
More Great Auckland Deals
Big Boys Toys
The Burger Bach
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.