We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$99 for a Three-Hour Kite Surfing Lesson (value $225)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Combine a board with a kite and you've got some serious heart-racing thrills.
- Grab a three-hour kitesurfing lesson with JC Kitesurfing for just $99.
- Learn with a school that has experienced instructors and teaching experience of over 1,500 hours.
- Enjoy a one-hour land based lesson before heading into the water for a two-hour kite lesson.
Wind may break umbrellas, lift up dresses and cause a ruckus at paper plane tournaments, but it also gives us the power to zip through the air and glide along the water with finesse and style.
Get involved by grabbing a three-hour kitesurfing lesson with JC Kitesurfing for just $99 and discover the thrill of this sport for yourself.
JC Kitesurfing are just the people to help you discover a new hobby — they have more than 1,500 hours of teaching experience, a perfect safety record and know all there is to know about Auckland wind conditions and the best spots to kitesurf. Your three-hour lesson includes a one-hour land-based lesson learning about set-up and safety, conditions and kite control using their land based trainer kites. Then it's two hours in the water, learning how to launch the kite correctly without putting yourself or others in danger; getting confident with the kite through some exercises; and then learning to generate power using the kite to body drag down wind.
More Great Auckland Deals
Tesla Electrical Ltd
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.