We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$99 for a Three-Hour Kite Surfing Lesson (value $225)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Combine a board with a kite and you've got some serious heart-racing thrills.
- Grab a three-hour kitesurfing lesson with JC Kitesurfing for just $99.
- Learn with a school that has experienced instructors and teaching experience of over 1,500 hours.
- Enjoy a one-hour land based lesson before heading into the water for a two-hour kite lesson.
Wind may break umbrellas, lift up dresses and cause a ruckus at paper plane tournaments, but it also gives us the power to zip through the air and glide along the water with finesse and style.
Get involved by grabbing a three-hour kitesurfing lesson with JC Kitesurfing for just $99 and discover the thrill of this sport for yourself.
JC Kitesurfing are just the people to help you discover a new hobby — they have more than 1,500 hours of teaching experience, a perfect safety record and know all there is to know about Auckland wind conditions and the best spots to kitesurf. Your three-hour lesson includes a one-hour land-based lesson learning about set-up and safety, conditions and kite control using their land based trainer kites. Then it's two hours in the water, learning how to launch the kite correctly without putting yourself or others in danger; getting confident with the kite through some exercises; and then learning to generate power using the kite to body drag down wind.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.