We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Jay Bee Auto Electrical
$89 for the Re-Gasing of the Air-Conditioning System in Your Vehicle (value $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't drive around with all your windows down!
- Grab a re-gasing of the air-conditioning system in your vehicle at Jay Bee Auto Electrical for $89.
- Enjoy great service from honest and experienced auto-electricians.
- Have your air conditioning unit running smoothly all year round.
In the summer, driving down the highway with your window down and the wind shuffling through your hair is great—until a gang of flies rocket down your throat. Avoid calamity and be prepared for the warmer weather with some handy re-gasing.
Grab a re-gasing of the air-conditioning system in your vehicle at Jay Bee Auto Electrical for just $89 and have your unit fixed quickly.
Jay Bee Auto Electrical is an honest shop that will fix your car in no time and explain everything they are doing and why they're doing it. You won't feel left in the dark with these guys. They'll flush out the system to remove old gas and refill it with safer gas so your unit will run without issue. The team at Jay Bee are thorough, fast and have the best knowledge on how to fix any problem from big to small.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.