We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$45 for a Five-Day Music & Dance Afternoon Holiday Camp for Kids (value $85)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn music and dance from skilled teachers, make costumes and instruments and a whole lot more.
- Grab a five-day music and dance afternoon holiday camp for kids (aged 5-11) from Jam Kids, for only $45.
- Keep your kids busy in the afternoon for five days of fun filled activities.
- Let your kids enjoy learning Kapa Haka, Indian music, dance and craft, Latin music, scrap booking, costume making and much more.
If you're on the brink of making Jack and Jill go up the hill to fetch a pail of water as holiday entertainment, then send them to music and dance camp instead.
Grab a five-day music and dance afternoon holiday camp for kids (aged 5-11) from Jam Kids, for only $45.
Give your kids something new and exciting to do in the afternoon. With Jam Kids each afternoon is dedicated to a different culture of music and dance from around the world, cultural groups will come and teach the children their cultural dance, music and crafts. Maori, Pacific Island, Indian and Peruvian music, dance and crafts will be explored in the January programme. If you are working and need a full day programme, go to the Jam kids website to book them into the morning sessions as well as this deal and your kids will have an amazing week of dance, music and craft.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.