We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Its My Pharmacy
$20 for a $40 Online Pharmacy Voucher to Spend on Anything Online (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Restock your medicine cabinet without leaving your seat.
- Pay just $20 for a $40 to spend online at It'sMyPharmacy.co.nz.
- Get your pharmaceutical supplies from one of the most trusted names in New Zealand.
- Choose from a wide range of cosmetics, medicines, weight management capsules, fragrances, skincare products and many more.
- Get fast delivery throughout New Zealand.
In the fast-paced, office-bound world of today it can be difficult to find any time to go shopping - even if it's for essentials, such as medicine. This often leaves our medicine cabinets so bare that they lose their identities and simply become cabinets. Fortunately, GrabOne has a convenient solution that'll allow you to restock your medicine cabinet no matter where you are.
Pay just $20 for a $40 to spend online at It'sMyPharmacy.co.nz - the convenient answer to your pharmaceutical needs.
As the online division of Bay Pharmacies, It'sMyPharmacy.co.nz is now bringing affordable pharmaceuticals to the online landscape. In the fast-paced world of today, many people no longer have the time to pop into the chemist. It's My Pharmacy aims to eliminate this problem by giving people the convenient option of shopping online at any time of the day. The website features many of the most common medications, and they add to the catalogue regularly - meaning that you'll have no difficulty finding what you're looking for.
More Great Auckland Deals
York St Mechanics Bar & Bistro
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.