We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$40 for a Beginner Mat Class Package or $55 for a Beginner Reformer Class Package (value up to $135)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Try something new to stretch your muscles and tone your body.
- Grab a mat class package for only $40 or a reformer class package for $55, at IQ Pilates.
- Experience top quality care and attention at an excellent facility.
- Gain better flexibility, core strength and balance.
If you've always wanted to be able to tie your shoelaces while standing, this deal may help you to hone in on those skills.
Grab a mat class package for only $40 or a reformer class package for $55, at IQ Pilates.
Mat class package includes:
- 15-minute pre-screen.
- Max of two classes per week, for one month.
- Participants are introduced to fundamental exercises and principles of pilates to create postural balance and strengthen the core.
- Click here for mat class timetable.
Reformer class package includes:
- 15-minute pre-screen.
- Five beginner reformer classes.
- This block of classes takes you through the basics of pilates movement on the reformer and introduces you to basic choreography and exercises on the reformer.
- Beginner reformer classes are on Tuesday at 9.30am, Thursday 6.30pm and Saturday 11.00am.
The reformer classes are in small groups using the reformer (a pilates machine that assists and gives resistance for exercises). The class develops core control, strength, flexibility, alignment, coordination and balance. There are three different levels for this class, however, for today's deal it is only valid for the newbies out there.
The mat classes help to train abdominals, strengthen pelvic floor, improve spinal mobility and promote good posture. There may be the use of rings, foam rollers and dynabands during some of the sessions.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.