We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$40 for a Beginner Mat Class Package or $55 for a Beginner Reformer Class Package (value up to $135)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Try something new to stretch your muscles and tone your body.
- Grab a mat class package for only $40 or a reformer class package for $55, at IQ Pilates.
- Experience top quality care and attention at an excellent facility.
- Gain better flexibility, core strength and balance.
If you've always wanted to be able to tie your shoelaces while standing, this deal may help you to hone in on those skills.
Grab a mat class package for only $40 or a reformer class package for $55, at IQ Pilates.
Mat class package includes:
- 15-minute pre-screen.
- Max of two classes per week, for one month.
- Participants are introduced to fundamental exercises and principles of pilates to create postural balance and strengthen the core.
- Click here for mat class timetable.
Reformer class package includes:
- 15-minute pre-screen.
- Five beginner reformer classes.
- This block of classes takes you through the basics of pilates movement on the reformer and introduces you to basic choreography and exercises on the reformer.
- Beginner reformer classes are on Tuesday at 9.30am, Thursday 6.30pm and Saturday 11.00am.
The reformer classes are in small groups using the reformer (a pilates machine that assists and gives resistance for exercises). The class develops core control, strength, flexibility, alignment, coordination and balance. There are three different levels for this class, however, for today's deal it is only valid for the newbies out there.
The mat classes help to train abdominals, strengthen pelvic floor, improve spinal mobility and promote good posture. There may be the use of rings, foam rollers and dynabands during some of the sessions.
More Great Auckland Deals
The Puhoi Valley Cafe & Cheese Store
Rub-A-Dub - Epsom
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.