We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$11 for an iPhone 5 30-Pin Connector incl. Nationwide Delivery
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Solve your gadget crisis.
- Grab an iPhone 5 30-pin connector for $11 from Nifty Spot.
- Keep on using your old accessories with your new iPhone 5, iPad Mini or iPad 4.
- Enjoy upgrading to a new gadget without all the fuss.
So you've bought a new duvet cover, but now your sheets don't match. Neither do your curtains, bedside lamps, or that month-old rug.... CRISIS! We may not be able to solve your design dilemmas, but we can solve that little issue of what to do with all the gadgets that no longer fit your iPhone. Grab an iPhone 5 30-pin connector for $11 from Nifty Spot.
- Eight-pin to 30-pin adaptor plug
- Enables you to use your old 30-pin accessories with Apple's new plug size
- Compatible with iPhone 5, iPad Mini and iPad 4
More Great Auckland Deals
Golden Sands Cafe - Browns Bay
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.