We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
INZ Ayurveda & Yoga
$39 for a Relaxing or Deep Tissue Massage Package incl. Head Spa, Consultation & $20 Voucher (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience the ultimate in natural remedies at INZ Ayurveda.
- Pay just $39 for your choice of a relaxing or deep-tissue massage at INZ Ayurveda in Papatoetoe.
- As part of the package you will also enjoy a head spa, a consultation with an ayurveda specialist and you'll leave with a $20 voucher to spend on your next treatment.
- Relax, refresh and rejuvenate the natural, spiritual way with ayurveda.
If your spirits are in need of a little lifting, maxing out your credit card at the mall may be effective, but it is a temporary fix with a long, hard drop back to earth when your statement arrives in the mail. Similarly, if you are bothered by nagging aches and pains, harsh pain-killing medications can only help for so long and aren't really fixing the problem. Lift your mood, soothe aches and pains and pamper your mind, body and soul the natural way with Ayurveda.
Pay just $39 for your choice of a one-hour relaxing or deep tissue massage and head spa at INZ Ayurveda & Yoga in Papatoetoe. Your restorative massage package will also include a half-hour consultation with an ayurveda specialist and you'll leave with with a $20 voucher to put towards your next treatment. Please note this deal is available for women only.
Ayurveda is the ancient holistic medical system from India based on achieving physical and mental harmony with nature, and has been practiced for over 5000 years. It is holistic in nature but spiritual in context, and can aid in improving both inner and outer radiance.
During your deep tissue massage, herb-infused Ayurvedic oils are used which, combined with the special massage technique, may help to relieve muscle ache and improve blood circulation to the muscles. Ayurveda massages can release tensions and strains, relax and strengthen the nervous system and may also promote the flow of energy throughout the body by activating the energy channels.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.