We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$45 for a Colonic Hydrotherapy Session & a $20 Voucher to Put Towards Your Next Session (value $110)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Tummy trouble? Not for long.
- Grab a colonic hydrotherapy session at Inside Health for just $45.
- Enjoy a $20 voucher to put towards a second colonic hydrotherapy session.
- Get clean from the inside out with a gentle internal treatment designed to remove waste and toxins.
- Recline in a peaceful room with a relaxed atmosphere and friendly, professional staff.
The only circumstance an upset stomach is useful is when you get to wag work. If you struggle with tummy trouble or irritable bowel syndrome at any other time, today's deal could be right up your alley.
Grab a colonic hydrotherapy session at Inside Health for just $45, along with a $20 voucher to put towards your next visit.
Colonic hydrotherapy has been around for hundreds of years. A gentle internal bath using gravity-fed, warm, purified water infused into the colon for up to 45 minutes, hydrotherapy aims to stimulate the colon's natural muscular action, assisting with the removal of waste and toxins. Inside Health uses disposable equipment and maintains the highest standard of hygiene. For more information about this procedure, click here.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.