We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$45 for a Colonic Hydrotherapy Session & a $20 Voucher to Put Towards Your Next Session (value $110)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Tummy trouble? Not for long.
- Grab a colonic hydrotherapy session at Inside Health for just $45.
- Enjoy a $20 voucher to put towards a second colonic hydrotherapy session.
- Get clean from the inside out with a gentle internal treatment designed to remove waste and toxins.
- Recline in a peaceful room with a relaxed atmosphere and friendly, professional staff.
The only circumstance an upset stomach is useful is when you get to wag work. If you struggle with tummy trouble or irritable bowel syndrome at any other time, today's deal could be right up your alley.
Grab a colonic hydrotherapy session at Inside Health for just $45, along with a $20 voucher to put towards your next visit.
Colonic hydrotherapy has been around for hundreds of years. A gentle internal bath using gravity-fed, warm, purified water infused into the colon for up to 45 minutes, hydrotherapy aims to stimulate the colon's natural muscular action, assisting with the removal of waste and toxins. Inside Health uses disposable equipment and maintains the highest standard of hygiene. For more information about this procedure, click here.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.