We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$99 for One Person or $399 for Five People on an Auckland City Scenic Helicopter Flight
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- See Auckland the way it was meant to be seen, especially during our beautiful NZ summer.
- How about giving the ultimate gift of flight this Christmas? Contact Inflite about getting gift vouchers.
- Grab an Auckland City scenic helicopter flight for one person with Inflite for just $99.
- Or grab a friends and family deal for only $399, and get an Auckland City scenic helicopter flight for you and four of your family or friends.
- Take in breathtaking views of the Sky Tower, Harbour Bridge, North Shore and more.
With its iconic skyline, beautiful harbour and lush landscape, Auckland is a city made to be seen from the air. Usually this unique perspective is reserved only for our fine, feathered friends, but thanks to today's deal and the guys at Inflite, all the beauty and splendour Auckland has to offer can now be at your feet – literally.
Grab an Auckland City scenic helicopter flight for one person with Inflite for just $99. Or pay $399 for a friends and family deal and get a helicopter flight for five!
Your helicopter tour will lift off from the Inflite Charters Heliport in downtown Auckland before flying across the glistening Waitemata harbour towards the Devonport naval base. Take in stunning views of Auckland's North Shore, then on toward the Harbour Bridge, flying over the Westhaven Marina. Expect a spectacular view of the Auckland CBD and Viaduct Harbour before you fly past the Sky Tower and over the lush greens of Auckland's Domain. From there, you will head toward Bastion Point, taking in views of Mission Bay on the way back to base. If you're planning on giving this experience of a lifetime for Christmas, just contact Inflite with your GrabOne coupon number and they'll be happy to send out a smart looking gift voucher for the lucky recipient.
Please note: Individual bookings are on a shared flight basis and may be grouped to seat 4 or 5 people per flight.