We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Indian Cooking Classes
$28 for a One-Hour Cooking Class or $48 for a 2.5-Hour Cooking Class (value up to $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take your knowledge of Indian cooking and step up to the advance class.
- Grab a one-hour cooking class for $28 or a 2.5 hour cooking class for $48 with Indian Cooking Classes.
- Cook up an array of exotic delights like onion bhaji and chicken korma.
- Taste your creations and savour the authentic taste.
You may think of yourself as quite the exotic chef but if your meals come from a can, jar or packet then we're afraid you're far off from receiving a Michelin Star.
Pay $28 for a one-hour cooking class or $48 for a 2.5 hour cooking class with Indian Cooking Classes.
Indian Cooking Classes offers anyone the chance to learn the art of cooking Indian cuisine. Led by an experience teacher with a pantry full of cooking secrets, you'll discover all the tips and tricks to impress your next dinner guests. The classes are small so that you can learn in an intimate environment and come out more confident than ever. Here's what you'll be making and eventually digging into:
- Kofta curry with roti (meat ball curry with chapatti)
2.5 hour class (Saturday)
- Onion bhaji pakoras
- Chicken karahi with chapattis
- Saffron kheer (a sweet rice pudding).
2.5 hour class (Sunday)
- Beef kebabs with yoghurt dip
- Chicken korma with chapattis
- Gajar halwa (a sweet carrot dish).
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.