We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Indian Cooking Classes
$28 for a One-Hour Cooking Class or $48 for a 2.5-Hour Cooking Class (value up to $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take your knowledge of Indian cooking and step up to the advance class.
- Grab a one-hour cooking class for $28 or a 2.5 hour cooking class for $48 with Indian Cooking Classes.
- Cook up an array of exotic delights like onion bhaji and chicken korma.
- Taste your creations and savour the authentic taste.
You may think of yourself as quite the exotic chef but if your meals come from a can, jar or packet then we're afraid you're far off from receiving a Michelin Star.
Pay $28 for a one-hour cooking class or $48 for a 2.5 hour cooking class with Indian Cooking Classes.
Indian Cooking Classes offers anyone the chance to learn the art of cooking Indian cuisine. Led by an experience teacher with a pantry full of cooking secrets, you'll discover all the tips and tricks to impress your next dinner guests. The classes are small so that you can learn in an intimate environment and come out more confident than ever. Here's what you'll be making and eventually digging into:
- Kofta curry with roti (meat ball curry with chapatti)
2.5 hour class (Saturday)
- Onion bhaji pakoras
- Chicken karahi with chapattis
- Saffron kheer (a sweet rice pudding).
2.5 hour class (Sunday)
- Beef kebabs with yoghurt dip
- Chicken korma with chapattis
- Gajar halwa (a sweet carrot dish).