We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
In Bloom Boutique Florist
From $30 for a Chocolate Bouquet (value up to $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy the best of both worlds.
- Grab a chocolate bouquet from In Bloom Boutique Florist. Pay $30 for pick-up or $42 for delivery Auckland-wide.
- Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Take the stress out of finding that special someone the perfect gift.
- The bouquet is comprised of 20 chocolates and two flowers.
There is something endlessly captivating about flowers. No matter how many wheels or smart phones we invent, flowers will still be the gold standard for showing someone we care and when combined with chocolate, well you have a winner in your hands right there.
Grab a chocolate bouquet from In Bloom Boutique Florist. Pay $30 for pick-up or $42 for delivery Auckland-wide.
The botanical team at In Bloom are well-versed when it comes to selecting the perfect flowers and today, is definitely a chocolate flower day. Impress someone special with this unique gift and get straight into their good books. Discover the power of a chocolate bouquet today.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.