We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Illuminate Paint Party
$35 for One Ticket to the Illuminate Paint Party Bloodbath at ASB Show Grounds - Friday 23rd November (value $69)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab one ticket to the Illuminate Paint Party Bloodbath at the ASB Show Grounds on Friday 23rd November for $35.
- Enjoy a unique experience that has to be seen to be believed.
- Wear black or white, then be prepared to be covered in their exclusive strawberry-flavoured red paint at midnight!
- Valid from 9pm until late.
If you've been a nana all winter long then kick off the slippers and slip on something less comfortable - it's time to party.
Pay $35 for one ticket to the Illuminate Paint Party Bloodbath at the ASB Show Grounds on Friday 23rd of November (9pm until late) and prepare for a night of utter madness and mess.
Following the success of the sold out Illuminate Paint Party 2010 and 2011 NZ Tours, they're back again with an even bigger spectacle. Put simply, everybody turns up dressed in white; a build up of entertainment and theatrics follow with a countdown at midnight and an explosion of fluorescent paint thrown over everyone. Paint is handed out to the crowd and showered over them via custom devices designed specifically for Illuminate Paint Parties.
Each Illuminate Paint Party boasts a world-class level of audio, visual and theatrical production, no expense is spared, and no shortcuts are taken, resulting in a superior product that you'll never forget. Click the buy button now and don't miss out.
More Great Auckland Deals
Skin Touch Beauty
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.