We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
île de france
From $45 for a Lunch for Two, Four, Six or Eight People incl. Roast Duck & Homemade French Specialities (value up to $340)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy truly authentic French cuisine at one of the top five restaurants in New Zealand, according to celebrity chef Annabel Langbein.
- Grab a luxurious lunch featuring roast duck and a selection of homemade French specialities at ile de france in Newmarket: pay $45 for two people, $88 for four, $129 for six or $168 for eight.
- Indulge in handcrafted cuisine created by French chef Gilles Papst from the Alsace region of France.
- Make the most of a relaxed rustic atmosphere.
- Your lunch includes black truffle and duck liver parfait, serrano ham, pork rillettes, and poultry, Armagnac and green peppercorn terrine. Your meal will be accompanied by a handcrafted bauguette 'la voie Francaise' and traditional mesculun with walnuts.
Ne nous leurrons pas: la France est beaucoup plus excitante qu'Auckland. Unfortunately, travelling abroad isn't high on your list of remotely plausible things to do this side of Christmas. Here's the next best thing instead: lunch in Newmarket.
Invest in a luxurious lunch at, ile de france, one of Auckland's favourite French restaurants. Lunch includes sweet and succulent roast duck plus an array of delicious homemade French specialities - and today you've got options.
- Pay $45 for lunch for two;
- Pay $88 for lunch for four;
- Pay $129 for lunch for six;
- Or pay $168 for lunch for eight.
ile de france serves authentic French cuisine that is both hearty and delicious, cooked by their French chef Gilles Papst from the Alsace region of France. He serves it just as it should be and just as you would eat in traditional France. With a relaxed, rustic atmosphere, ile de france is a little piece of France a little closer to home - an ideal spot for meeting up with good friends to enjoy even better fine food and wine. Indulge in a delicious meal featuring black truffle and duck liver parfait, serrano ham, pork rillettes, and poultry, Armagnac and green peppercorn terrine. Your meal will be accompanied by a handcrafted bauguette 'la voie Francaise' and traditional mesculun with walnuts.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.