We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
île de france
From $45 for a Lunch for Two, Four, Six or Eight People incl. Roast Duck & Homemade French Specialities (value up to $340)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy truly authentic French cuisine at one of the top five restaurants in New Zealand, according to celebrity chef Annabel Langbein.
- Grab a luxurious lunch featuring roast duck and a selection of homemade French specialities at ile de france in Newmarket: pay $45 for two people, $88 for four, $129 for six or $168 for eight.
- Indulge in handcrafted cuisine created by French chef Gilles Papst from the Alsace region of France.
- Make the most of a relaxed rustic atmosphere.
- Your lunch includes black truffle and duck liver parfait, serrano ham, pork rillettes, and poultry, Armagnac and green peppercorn terrine. Your meal will be accompanied by a handcrafted bauguette 'la voie Francaise' and traditional mesculun with walnuts.
Ne nous leurrons pas: la France est beaucoup plus excitante qu'Auckland. Unfortunately, travelling abroad isn't high on your list of remotely plausible things to do this side of Christmas. Here's the next best thing instead: lunch in Newmarket.
Invest in a luxurious lunch at, ile de france, one of Auckland's favourite French restaurants. Lunch includes sweet and succulent roast duck plus an array of delicious homemade French specialities - and today you've got options.
- Pay $45 for lunch for two;
- Pay $88 for lunch for four;
- Pay $129 for lunch for six;
- Or pay $168 for lunch for eight.
ile de france serves authentic French cuisine that is both hearty and delicious, cooked by their French chef Gilles Papst from the Alsace region of France. He serves it just as it should be and just as you would eat in traditional France. With a relaxed, rustic atmosphere, ile de france is a little piece of France a little closer to home - an ideal spot for meeting up with good friends to enjoy even better fine food and wine. Indulge in a delicious meal featuring black truffle and duck liver parfait, serrano ham, pork rillettes, and poultry, Armagnac and green peppercorn terrine. Your meal will be accompanied by a handcrafted bauguette 'la voie Francaise' and traditional mesculun with walnuts.
More Great Auckland Deals
Around Waiheke Tours
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.